COOKIE FORUMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Banner made by Ian Gamma

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:22 am
Top posters
Cookiedough
Angel Adventures Season 1 I_vote_lcapAngel Adventures Season 1 I_voting_barAngel Adventures Season 1 I_vote_rcap 
Ian Koal
Angel Adventures Season 1 I_vote_lcapAngel Adventures Season 1 I_voting_barAngel Adventures Season 1 I_vote_rcap 
BriBri101
Himsangel
Miku Hatsune
Wiggy Opez
Greenganon
SuperiorMX13
nina argostabyss
Vilgax Vex
Latest topics
» whats your favorite item(s)
Angel Adventures Season 1 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 2:01 pm by Dannychows

» War of Fuse: Alpha Aftermath: Class
Angel Adventures Season 1 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:10 pm by Dejalynn

» i got a suggeston
Angel Adventures Season 1 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:58 pm by Cookiedough

» HELP ME PLZ!
Angel Adventures Season 1 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:12 pm by Himsangel

» Events Section under Cookie Talk
Angel Adventures Season 1 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 5:08 am by replicahandbags12

» Sidekick RP
Angel Adventures Season 1 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 10:00 pm by Cookiedough

» Banner Contest Thankgiving (11/26/09)-Christmas Eve (12/24/09)
Angel Adventures Season 1 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:05 pm by Cookiedough

» Foster's Castle for Imaginary Friends
Angel Adventures Season 1 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 7:59 pm by Himsangel

» Promotions
Angel Adventures Season 1 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 7:58 pm by Cookiedough

Affiliates

Angel Adventures Season 1

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BriBri101

BriBri101

Angel Adventures Season 1 Empty
PostSubject: Angel Adventures Season 1   Angel Adventures Season 1 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 11:42 am

Chapter 1 The Begining

It was A calm day at the cul-de-sac i woke up,I Got Dressed in my regular Cloths Black Shirt,Dark Jeans,Purple and Black Sneakers and i went outside i couldnt see my sister but i heard someone calling me,it was my friend Tine I said "Lets find my sister" He said "ok"

So we went to look for my sister we saw her but.... she didnt look right her skin was green I called her name she started to attack me! tine said "hurry lets get back to the cul-de-sac" I replied "OK" we ran and ran until we were in the cul-de-sac I said angrily"OK whats going on?!?"Tine started to say something but he was interrupted By Edd I said angrily again "hey we are talking in case you haven't noticed Edd said "sorry But... You sister has been corupted by fusion I was getting aggrovated Edd said "Ok i'll leave You alone"tine Started to say His explaination i shushed him i looked up in the sky and Saw ship i looked closely I saw I great Big green glob I knew him from my dreams his name was... Fuse

So the Ship landed Fuse Stepped out of it he Stared at me then raised one finger he turned around and he walked toward the middle of the cul-de-sac I heard him say"She has great potential But I cant capture her yet i will soon though"Tine Heard what fuse said to we both turned towards each other and both said at the same time "did You hear that!?"Then i whispered angrily "he's talking about me,Tine You have to help me get out of here!He asked"how You gonna get out?" I whispered again "I dont Know..." I had A transmitter that could let me talk to The KND anytime So I called Numbuh 5 I said"numbuh 5 bring the S.C.A.M.P.E.R I have to get out of the cul-de-sac Now!"She replied "Be Right there!"Fuse didnt see the S.CA.M.P.E.R it Landed Behind my house Tine grabbed my arm and said "take this EC"I asked"what is it?"tine replied with a serious smile"its A edd communicator use it when u need

ANYTHING!" Tine finished And ran out of my house I strapped on the EC Numbuh 5 asked "Are You Ready?" I replied with a sad frown"Yeah I am"

Tine's words echoed in my head while i was in the S.C.A.M.P.E.R "Use It when You need Anything" Tine had a crush on me ever since Kindergarten Numbuh 5 looked at me and asked "are You ok?" I Paused numbuh five waved her hand in front of my face I replied startled "Oh! yea im OK!"Numbuh five told me "Please Call me abby" I said "OK" Abby exclamied"The Other KND Agent are waiting for both of us"I nodded my head The S.C.A.M.P.E.R had landed I got up Abby explained to me "be careful fusion goons Has taken over this place already" I nodded Abby pointed to the Jump Pad"Use that to get up to the tree house Numbuh One and numbuh four are waiting for You" she explained She ran off Then Suddenly I Heard A Huge Crash...It was Tine He Thought he Knew How To fly one of those Jetpacks I ran over To TineAnd Asked"are You OK?"He didnt say Anything I called abby over "Abby help me get him to the treehouse!"Im leaving sector V I have to..." I said crossly then suddenly

Fuse appeared as i was taking my Leave he asked me "Are You looking for something"I replied "No im not" My head was down he knew I was nervous his eyes crossed I can Help You help Your sister "Really?!"I asked surprised My eyes lit up fuse walked towards to jump pad "You have Two days to think about my offer" He Said Assuringly Then he went back to the cul-de-sac to tortue the other kids I fell on the ground someone helped me up i dont know who I got on my bike I was thinking to myself"If my sister's corrupted with fusion then i have to save her shes the on family i've got!" I rode my bike Towards the goat's Junkyard i stopped my bike

I saw the place had been corrupted with Fusion suprisingly Tine walked up behind me I jumped up He grabbed my arm he looked angry and glad at the same time He Asked "why did u leave sector v?!?"I protested "im going to the cul-de-sac!"his eyes went down "i tried contacting them but...theres no signal" he said i gasped "i should have stayed" i said we both sighed I knew he wanted to go back with me "lets go"I Protested

"where?" he asked i pointed to the far east where the cul-de-sac was He smiled wide i knew he was happyi saw my sister while i was walking in the goats junkyard i called Her She Charged at me,I had A shield so i didnt get hurt,she didnt remember being my sister so she grabbed my arm And Said Angrily"fuse would like to talk to you!" she threw me in her ship and flew me to I dont know where.Tine was running after the ship then he stopped and he Screamed Abby and Numbuh one came As soon as they could They Both asked "where is angel?"he pointed toward the Sky "her fusion sister got her" then he got angry "but this battle isnt over yet!"

"We Will get angel Back"Tine Whispered to Himself
Back to top Go down
http://alot-of-stuff.forumotion.net/sign-up-sheets-f16/
BriBri101

BriBri101

PostSubject: Re: Angel Adventures Season 1   Angel Adventures Season 1 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 11:44 am

"We can only hope shes ok" Abby Told Him Calmly Tine stopped struggling And Ran Back to sector V abby Asked numbuh one"nigel They cant do anything to her can they?"he replied with a long sigh and said"Only her fusion sister Can hurt her,fuse And his other goons cant touch her i you havent realized she is a great girl"they both looked up and said "Good luck Angel"then they went back to Sector V,Now with Angel in Her Fusion Sister's ship she was defenseless But they let her go They also Gave her new powers shapshifting and teleporting She teleported back to sector V Numbuh One greeted Her with a smile and a hug

Tine Came out Angel ran up to tine And Gave him a huge Hug They Held hands Abby came "Angel?" she said relieved they both hugged each other They both Thought that Angel was gone forever "Well"started Angel "I Got some new powers Shapeshifting And teleporting" numbuh one ran towards them we gotta get Tine and Angel to the cul-de-sac tine had a funny feeling Angel was looking serious

They both were nervous though So they said at the same time "OK" "lets go"Angel said happily angel was nervous of her new powers she had to go Faraway fuse was in a different place he left the cul-de-sac Fuse Said "Angel Has Alot of potential soon she will be mine" he laughed evilly angel fell asleep while on they way to the cul-de-sac she was in a deep sleep....

When angel woke up They were at the cul-de-sac She ran to her house tine ran behind her He Called To her "Fusion Sisters here again!!"Angel shapeshifted into a Doll her fusion sister was patrolling angel's House then angel made a run for it they ran and they saw Edd. Angel Began to ask something "Edd...?"edd shushed her and he whispered "Look Up! Fuse is watching us..." edd was getting nervous again He Hasnt heard from ed or eddy,Angel calmed him down as much as She could Tine was going insane he was glad angel was OK But His Mind was going crazy It was making him think for the first time...Then Abby And numbuh one found the S.C.A.M.P.E.R gone Abby and Nigel walked Up to us and both said "Guys whats going on here?"we Have to get to a safe place and get edd out of here please Help guys!"abby reported"the S.C.A.M.P.E.R is missing we both gasped i got up "Maybe I can contect Bubbles,Blossom and Buttercup" I explained they all nodded although edd had no idea who i was talking about i climbed up every thing I decided to go confront fuse as i reached to top I came down I was weakthey all saw i was weak tine grabbed meAnd put me down on the ground He was thinking "I really Like her She's so cool she's down to earth to"He Got up He saw three girls in the sky "Hey they are here!" He called i was awake and ready to roll as usual Buttercup Grabbed Tine Bubbles grabbed edd and blossom Grabbed me Abby and Nigel were running down they road "Hey Blossom Let me go trust me"I explained She Answered "OK"I shapeshifted into an aircraft went down and picked up Abby And Nigel They Both Said "thank you"

I flew to the treehouse "follow me" I called The girls nodded I flew to sector V And turned back into Human form "I Must go You are Not safe with me around..."Tine Grabbed my arm "Your not leaving without me"He said assuringly I smiled and got out of his grasp and walked towards peach Creek commons Tine ran in front of me "You did hear me right?"He Asked Aggrovated I couldnt control my temper And I lost it... I Got so angry I knew fuse did this to me I ran as fast as i could And I heard tine Crying I turned aroundand whispered "Im So Sorry Tine I didn't mean to" I Ran off tine heard me crying to abby walked in front of me my anger increased she backed up then Nigel walked in front of me I didnt feel hatred i felt fine i gave them both a hug I explained "Guys please tell Tine I'm Sorry I Really didnt mean to get mad at him" I walked away the something crashed in the goat's Junkyard....

There was A Crash At the goats Junkyard my powers were not working, I Wasn't Sure what was going on, Tine walked Up behind me I Jumped He calmed me down He whispered"follow me"I looked around And Then Nodded He Ran I ran behind him.

"What The?" I said unsurely

"Just Be quiet and follow me..." Tine Said aggrovated

I Shrugged but followed him We walked to Sector V we ran To the Jump-Pad And The jump-Pad Launched Us onto the tree house platform Abby Ran Up to me And she Began to Say something But Numbuh One stopped her I could tell i didnt wanna hear what Abby had to say I Also Could tell The Numbuh one needed to speak with me alone...

So I was Right He Said "Follow Me" Tine Started To walk behind him abby stopped him And explained to him"You and me need to go to fusion eddy's Lair."He was Unsure But he followed her.Nigel explained,"Ok so you were Captured By Your Fusion sister and taken To Fuse and Fuse gave You new powers right?"I nodded and wondered what he was getting at He continued"OK so..."He was interupted By numbuh 4 Numbuh 4 looked at him then at me and then asked "whats goin on?" he asked weirdly then Him and Numbuh one got into a Huge arguement

"No" Numbuh One said angrily

"Yes" Said Numbuh 4 said cutely

"No" numbuh one said again

"Yes" Numbuh 4 said mockingly

"No!" Numbuh One was mad I could tell

the arguement continued for Half an Hour I had no idea what the arguement was about I rolled my eyes Then finally Decided To Break up the fight I didnt have time to the sky turned Black And I said Nervously "G-G-Guys whats That?"and They both replied angrily " WHAT?" I pointed Up. They both looked and Their Jaws dropped "Thats A black hole" in the sky Numbuh one said nervously "I Have To Find Tine And Abby!"I Said Scaredly Numbuh four Said "I'll help you!" I nodded Then Run to the zipline As i flew down The zipline I saw Edd. "Edd look out!" I called Nubuh 4 asked me " you do know how to shapeshift right?" I nodded. Then A Huge storm came... Then i shapeshifted Into A Jet. "Hope on" I called To numbuh 4we saw Tine Running this way with A new nano "Get in!"I called To Abby And tine they got in I was surprised with tine He never goes an adventures without me I giggled Then said Funnily "Lets get outta here." we all laughed.Numbuh four Sat near Numbuh 5."How'd You get your powers back?!"He asked surprisingly I explained with A giggle "Idont know!" Then we were back at the tree housenumbuh one greeted Us we went In the treehouse And Slept.

Abby got up At night and wondered what happenend to her sister she was thinking..."What...Happend To You sis?" then she went back to bed Tine woke me up "The storm is over."He explained to me I nodded happily.Then got up myself and went outside And stared at the sky wondering if the fusion sister was actually my real sister

I shrugged. Numbuh Four was Up to. He came up to me "Can't sleep huh?"He asked concerned "No i can't." Then i sighed and asked him"what would You do If You couldn't decide what to do?"

"Well..." He began "I would Go on An adventure.You Know Find out more about myself Then I would ask myself if i was ready t decide where to go."He explained,I smiled "Thats probaby the best thing you've ever said"I Said jokingly we Both laughed "Come On Lets Get outta here Before they know we aren't in bed"He Said Jokingly i nodded He Helped me up.We walked towards the doorway. I paused And stood In the doorway If it really is You Up there sis good luck." I Said to myself and walked to bed
Back to top Go down
BriBri101

BriBri101

PostSubject: Re: Angel Adventures Season 1   Angel Adventures Season 1 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 11:45 am

While I was in bed I kept having bad dreams that seemed so real.I woke up.I Made sure I didn't wake My friends I threw on a jacket And wrote a Note saying that "I'll Be Back in A week or two."I Threw On my Backpack. Three of my nanos followed me outside The Three Nanos were "buttercup.bubbles and blossom"Alright let's go guys." I told them sternly I Grabbed a few weapons and my bike.I rode of toward the cul-de-sac.I Saw No sign of ed,edd or eddy.I saw an empty Throne then.I heard A Ship.I quickly transformed into A Cat and And whispered to myself "This Isnt what i had in mind but whatever" I Saw My fusion sister and a fusion clone of myself.My clone was walking this way I thought i was done for.But then My fusion sister called her saying"it's time to go"They got in the ship and flew off.

******************************************************************************************************

Once They were gone I Ran and transformed to my regular form (later on at the treehouse)Tine woke up He saw my sleeping bag empty He woke up numbuh four,abby and numbuh one "Guys Angel's Gone"He explained they were shocked but not numbuh four tine got angry "What is wrong with you numbuh 4! Tine Exclaimed "Nothing"Numbuh 4 said freshly "whatever"Tine replied "We have to find her." Abby said with Her teeth gritting."You won't Be able to."Numbuh four said with his arms crossed Tine Frowned.He didnt wanna believe it but it was true.(back with angel)I rode my bike to Pokey oaks.There I saw it was infected.A Guy grabbed Grabbed my "what are you doing here!?!"He asked angrily "Who are you?" I asked quietly "My name is Ben, Ben Tennyson." he replied "What's Yours?" He asked unawarely " My name is Angel." "Where are you From" He asked me silently "I can't tell you" I replied Sadly "OK" He Said "Well come on."I'll help you Get to where your going." He said happily I Smiled Then Saw A Watch-like thing on his Wrist"what's that?"I asked Pointing to the watch thing on his hand" He looked at it "oh! Thats My omnitrix It allows me to turn into an alien but it's not working." "well let me try fixing it." I said "what do you know about the omnitrix?"He asked me Amazed "Probably alot more then you think." I replied smartly He rolled his eyes" then his eyes lit up "wow Now thats a miracle!"He said Amazed I strapped the omnitrix back on his wrist. And said "try it out." He saw jet-ray on the screen He pushed the button And "Voila" I said with a french accent.He turned into Jet-Ray and grabbed me. "Hold on tight." He said with that alien tone"He saw the treehouse "Hey I'll Put you down here." "No anywhere but here." I said reluctintHe was surprised that i didnt wanna go to the treehouse. "Well Ok."He Said He crossed his eyes Tine walked out of the treehouse And he saw me "Guys Shes being carried away by a jet thingy" He Said Angrily "Oh thats one of our friends" Abby said gracefully "Oh ok" He said relieved "Come on Kid We are all probably still tired." She said As she walked him back into the treehouse And then A Huge crash Happend again this time it was Kuki AKA numbuh three.... Kuki saw Tine And numbuh five "wait for me sillies!" She Said Cutely. Abby groaned "Hurry up Kuki!"She called to her "Im coming" Kuki said Cutely And giggled She skipped along the road "Go To bed Abby Ill wait for her." she said thanks and went inside tine came down off the platform "Grab My hand Kuki." "OK" She Said seriouslyTine rolled his eyes And then suddenly they were back on the platform "cool" kuki said sweetly (back with angel and ben) "I Have to let go!" ben exclaimed the omnitrix is losing power "OK!" Just drop me! I'll Be ok! Ben Nodded.I Transformed into bed "ayiyiyi My powers are outta control I wanted an aircraft." "How'd You do that?" Ben asked Nervously "shapeshifting..." I replied I giggled "Are you ok" I asked him with a giggle "uhh Yea"we both walked towards Goat's Junkyard. Ben Studdered"Umm we better turn back" He said Nervously"what Your scared?" I asked mockingly still walking to the transporter "Meet me in there" I said As I was getting transported to the inside of the goat's junkyard Ben was in too He chuckled They Should Call this place the ghost's junkyard he said jokingly I began to giggle I felt a chill and a whisper that sunded like my sisteri ignored it and kept walking.

While we were walking in the junkyard We were ambushed!But It wasnt fuse's goons it was 4 of my friends Chief,Fire,Cookie And Autumn. Guys! You scared Me.What Are You doing Here?I Asked them."We Are Inspecting the place."Cookie replied with a Grin.Ben Came up"you Ok?" He Asked me.He Stared At Cookie and Autumn"Friends of yours?" He Asked "Yea" I replied We began walking toward the cannon "Guys! Get down!"I Yelled I morphed into a bag I rolled my eyes My fusion sister apeared.She Held A Sword in her hand.I was nervous.My Fusion sister walked toward the bag that was me.She knew that the bag was me.She Chuckled And whispered "Goodbye Worthless junk" She Stuck Her Sword right into me AKA the bag.She left the sword in me And disappeared.I was in my regular form.I was Badly injured"That's It"Ben Said angrily.I'm calling Numbuh 5.But what they didnt know is that the sword had dark energy That could turn me evil.My eyes were slightly opened. "No ben don't Call Abby You cant help me." I said And My eyes Closed.Fire walked up to my body."Ben she's right nothing can help her."How do you know?" He asked her"Because I can sense dark energy moving through her Before we know it She Will Be Evil "No!"He Screamed I woke up"heh That was refreshing."I said with an evil grin"Angel?"All five of them asked nervously.I turned around "well Losers Begone. Good luck without me!"I Said And I laughed.I Teleported to Fuse's Lair"well Fuse Your right its much more fun being evil!"I said I saw the fusion sister and the fusion clone of myself"Heh I challenge My clone to a duel no weapons!"fuse nodded He waved his arm in approval I threw On some gloves "This will be easy."I said to myself"im ready!" My fuson clone was ready to I could tell she was scared"OK The winner Gets the fusion sister!" I Said with a grin The fusion clone ran behind my fusion sister I chuckled "She either forfeits or we fight!"I said "Fuse No dont Let her." Fusion Amber said."I Already approved so Angel is right besides whoever loses gets destroyed to!"Fuse laughed"BEGIN!" He yelled "with pleasure"I said i ran at fusion amber and attacked she fell to the floor "well Are you gonna attack!" I Asked Agrovated "Time to finish you off!"I Said with a most evil tone.Before i knew it fusion angel was no more... (Back At the Goats junkyard)All the KND Agents arrived Numbuh 4 was surprised "woah! I Can't Believe shes evil" numbuh 5 said "Well she is" Cookie And Autumn said.Tine sighed "I wish we knew where she was." Tine said with A Frown.They All shruged except ben and numbuh 4. "Well we might know where she is!!!" Ben And numbuh four said at the same time(Back with angel)"Ok Amber Your Her fusion sister go train her" Fuse explained We Both nodded"Go turn her into a fusion." Fuse said with an evil grin."Follow Me!" Fusion amber said"First You need to know how to not be afraid!"She Said with a grin I nodded She made A Target appear "Ok Use all your strength and concentrate on that target"She explained to me I closed my eyes and dark energy appeard in my hand "Woah How did i do that!?" I asked surprised"ill explain how you did it later..."She Said "Now Just throw the dark energy ball at the target!"She said "OK"I said I threw the DEB At the target."that was easy" I said fusion amber nodded "ok Now Heres how you did it.....You were concentraiting on your dark energy So that made the dark Ball Come to life then when you threw it You literally disintergrated the target you can open your eyes now!" She explained with a chuckle Tine Saw me And fusion amber he saw me turning green................. Now with the power to control my dark energy I was ready to go learn from Fusion Numbuh Two! "cool!" I said I Arrived at fusion numbuh twos lair "I'm Here for my training."I said "'Course Ya are" he said with an evil grin.He gave my A jetpack and he threw three dark energy bals in the air"Go retrieve them"he said i rolled my eyes "OK" I said i got them without a problem"Very good..."He saidi shruged"Keep those" he said""OK for you final lesson You Have to beat me!"he said with an evil grin

"OK Shouldnt be a problem"I said

i ran at him and attacked him I broke one of his wings off then the other one

He Smiled"Very Good." He said Go talk to Your Fusion sister and take this with you

He Gave me my first Dark sphere

I grimaced "what is it?"I asked

"Its Your first Part For going fusion"He explained He went to go rest I returned to My sister

"Very good At least your putting effort into this. Go see Fusion utonium He will give you your next mission

i nodded and flew to townsville
Back to top Go down
BriBri101

BriBri101

PostSubject: Re: Angel Adventures Season 1   Angel Adventures Season 1 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 11:47 am

Tine was Trying to hold back his anger.He was angry he wanted to know where Angel was and what she was doing."Numbuh 4 Have You or Ben Found her yet?"He asked with a nervous chuckle "Ben is searcing the skies im searching the grounds don't worry We will find her i promise you that."numbuh four explained Tine Smiled"Thanks numbuh four"He said Numbuh 4 headed for the door.He Saw Some Kid Getting attacked by a Gear Goon. He Jumped in front of the kid.What Are you doing without A weapon or armor!?!" He asked holding back the Gear Goon"Im Sorry." The kid said "Its ok just Take This wepon and head Up toward the tree house to get armor." numbuh 4 said Numbuh four Head toward Nowhere hoping Courage would have seen Angel "Courage Have You seen A Girl with Blonde Pigtails and A Red shirt With A red skirt And eyes might be a little green So have you seen her?"Numbuh Four asked Courgae shook his head saying No "Ok courage You can reach me with this if you see her ok Bark twice if shes there bark once if shes attacking!"Numbuh 4 explained "uh hu" Courage replied numbuh four went back to the treehouse (back with tine)"I've found her!"Ben Said"Where!"Tine replied back as ben flew in Ben was breathing heavily "Ill go..." Fire Said to ben "OK" Ben said relieved "ok." numbuh 5 said "i am gonna assign all of you a post in case angel or Fusion angel might go..."She Said with some sadness in her voice Numbuh 4 came in " Great timing" Tina Said to numbuh four "why is that?"He asked "Cuz Abby is gonna assign us positions." Tine explained "alright!" Numbuh 4 said happily

"Ok cookie You go to the Mt blackhead."Abby explained To cookie.

"Good luck little bro."Autumn Told her brother.

"Thanks" Cookie said as he hugged her.

"Alright get going cookie!"Numbuh 5 said

"Ok wish me luck in finding her!" He said to everyone

"Ok Tine EmeraldGem.Your assigned spot is Mt Blackhead"Abby explained to tine

"ok...... but that will probably be the last place she goes"He explained to abby.

"Yeah i know stoopid boy thats why i assigned you that spot it will probably be best if your the last person she sees and you might be able to stop her!" She explained

"Ok ok calm down abby."Tine told her

"wheres my place?"Autumn Asked her calmly.

"Oh Autumn and chief Chief you will be positioned at Pokey oaks" Abby explained to chief

"It shouldnt be to hard over there!"Chief replied with a determined smile

"what about me?"Autumn said this time aggrovated

"Calm down Autumn!"Numbuh 1 said

"thank you numbuh 1.... Alright Autumn you are positioned at the power plant"Abby explained

"Ok what about me and ben?"Numbuh 4 asked nervously

Numbuh 5 turned to them.

"Ben Is gonna go aboard mandarks ship and we have courage keeping an eye out in nowhere." numbuh one and abby explained

"OK what about me" numbuh 4 lost his temper "Im THE ONE WHO ENCOURAGED HER TO GO ON THIS ADVENTURE AND FIND OUT ABOUT HER SELF!!!!"He yelled.

Numbuh 5 and nigel were shocked "so thats why you said we wouldnt find her."abby said sadly

We are sorry numbuh 4 but you are now longer of the sector..."Numbuh one exlained to numbuh 4

"but-but-but- Im sorry But she asked me it isnt my fault ill find angel myself!"He told them

"wait numbuh 1 come on hes right angel asked him he didnt have to answer but he did isnt KND about helping kids!"Abby asked

Numbuh 1 sighed "Your right numbuh 5 we probably need 4 more then he needs us..."Numbuh 1 said

"4 wait!' Numbuh 1 called to numbuh 4

Numbuh 4 stopped. "what?" he asked

"Numbuh 4 we need you Probably more then you need us."Numbuh 5 told him

Just then Numbuh 3 appeared " Hi numbuh 4!" She said As she hugged him

"Kuki! I told you not to do that anymore!'She giggled

"Sorry Mr grumpy pants!"She giggled even more

"Ok Numbuh 3 and 4 NUmbuh 4 you are going to peach creek commons! And numbuh 3 You are going to genius grove" Numbuh one and numbuh 5 explained to them

"Shouldnt be a problem" Numbuh four said

"yay A New mission!" Numbuh 3 exclaimed"ill bring rainbow monkeys to heal myself!!"she chirped

"whatever"Numbuh five said

All three PPGs flew in."Hey guys did we miss anything!"Blossom asked

yeah We Had to defeat ALOT of FUses goons!"Bubbles exclaimed

"Numbuh 3!"Bubbles exclaimed They both hugged each other

"OK So whats our mission?!: buttercup asked sounding like a tough girl

"Buttercup you are gonna patrol the jungle make sure angel isnt there wreaking chaos And destrution" Numbuh 5 explained

"bubbles yu are gonna patrl downtown same thing just dont lose your cool!" Numbuh 1 explained

"OK!" bubbles explained

"And last but certainly not least blossom!Your mission is simple you gotta go to Mt blackhead and keep an eye on tine Tine is A guy with a Black hair a red jacket and Dark jeans just keep an eye on him ok?"

"Will do!"Blossom exclaimed happily

Then they all went to their destinations

"Alright Fusion Angel Your time is near right after you visit You Old Pal Cookie is At Mount Blackhead Go there First." Her Fusion Sister Explained to me "I want you To destroy him "Her fusion Sister Demanded "I Will try my best "Then my head went down And I Flew Off I Landed Amount Blackhead And Saw cookie I Also Saw A Girl She Wore Light pink blouse with A red vest, red plaid skirt With black shoes, a messy light pink bow on vest, and a messy red hair bow."I Know her" I said To my self. I Landed And Saw her Talking To Cookie Just Then Numbuh 5 Came " Cookie Have you seen Angel!" Numbuh5 Asked with Some stress In her voice "Whoa 5 Are you Ok?"Cookie Asked Concerned "Who Is She?" Numbuh 5 asked. "Oh Her Name Is Bell!"Cookie replied Happily "Friends?" Numbuh 5 Asked "I just met her Numbuh 5!" Cookie explained "Oh Hi!."Bell Happily Greeted Her "Hi" Numbuh 5 replied back " ok Cookie Call me if you see her!" After She Left I Flew Down "Hey..Cookie"I Said to him."Angel!?"He Was just about to call numbuh 5 I grabbed The communicator from him And broke it "Great"he said "your gonna destroy me now aren’t you?" He asked with some worry in his voice."No im not I want you To Get this fusion matter out of me!"So I can help you guys again "I’m gonna need everyone To help me though" He explained "I will call Them "Bell Said "Ok who Are you again?" I asked her "I'm bell!" She exclaimed "The Names Angel!"I replied
"Nice to Meet you Angel!" She Replied She called all the KND agents And Dexter And Mandark "Ughh Mandork" I Whispered to myself While I was hovering in the air "Ok Angel Time to get that Fusion Matter Out of you After thats done You have to rest at the tree house ..." Dexter And Mandark Explained to me .After They explained That Tine Showed up And he saw me getting tied to a bed “Hey! What are you doing to her!!!” Tine Asked Angrily “We Are taking your friend To get the Fusion Matter Out Of her!”Dexter explained “Oh….”Tine Sighed. I had fainted “Angel? C-Can you Hear me?” Tine Asked worried “She Can’t hear you.” Numbuh 4 said As He Jumped Down Off A tree . “She Is Fainted” Numbuh 4 Said As He walked over to Tine And Put his hand on his shoulder. The Ben Flew In As His Omnitrix Lost power His was out of breath He Saw Angel On a Bed “wow You guys caught her?” Ben Asked Tine “No Me and Cookie Caught her.” Bell said. After she said that Fire And Chief Came “Hey Guys What did we miss?” Fire asked us “Not much Only we caught angel” Ben said as he pointed to the bed Then Autumn Came in “Hey Little bro!”Autumn Greeted Her brother “Hi I’m Bell!”Bell Greeted Autumn

“My names Autumn! ”Autumn replied “hi Autumn” Bell said They All Watched Angel Get taken To Dexlabs They All Heard Dexter And Mandark Arguing About where to take her “shes gonna to my lab!” Dexter said “Hmph Dexlabs wexlabs Shes gonna to my lab To get The FM out of her!!”Mandark Argued

Tine Rolled His eyes “I guess Mandark And dexter aren’t very good friends!”He Said Sarcasticly They all Laughed “Fine She can go to Dexlabs!” Mandark Said angrily “As long as I can help you!” He said With an evil tone “Fine whatever just don’t Get in my way” he Insisted

“well im gonna help!”Mandark told him

“Ok Mandark be careful extracting the Fusion matter from her we don’t want her to be hurt .”Dexter explained to him “Ok mandroids And dexbots Must work together on this!”Mandark told his mandroids “yes master” Mandroid 64 said “Ok we need something to make her sleep for two days Straight!” Dexter Told Mandark “Hmmm How about Some sleeping spices or Sleeping medicine?”Mandark suggested “the spices will do” Dexter Answered “Ok Mandroid 64 go get those sleeping spices we have locked up in our lab” Mandark explained “Ok mandark!” The robot Answered as he wheeled off. “ok Dexter Now what?”Mandark asked

“The robot is back ”Dexter said. “Alright” Mandark said as he took the Sleeping spices then dexter and mandark Began Removing the Fusion Matter Very Carefully
Back to top Go down
BriBri101

BriBri101

PostSubject: Re: Angel Adventures Season 1   Angel Adventures Season 1 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 11:47 am

Chapter 5 The Search

Dexter Injected the Sleeping Spices into my body. Tine came in “Is She ok?”He asked with some worry in his voice.”She’s Fine She’s Just Asleep.”Dexter explained to him “Yes She should be waking up soon!”Mandark said “We need the KND to Transport her from here to the tree house though.” Dexter explained “Wait I Thought You two had unlimited Teleporting devices.”Tine Asked. As Soon As tine finished that question 4 Girls walked in one of the girls had dark skin a pink shirt A Side ponytail Blue Jeans and none fingered gloves.”Umm who are you?” Tine Asked the Dark Girl “Oh me I’m Tina Young!”The Girl exclaimed Then Tine Saw another Girl .The other girls Skin was Lighter Then Tina’s The Lighter Skinned Girl Also wore A Black Jacket and tank-top A Mini Skirt She Also Had Some hair over one of her eyes “Who are your friends?” Tine Asked “That’s Amy Anbu Mina Young and Lina Young and we are angels friends” Tina Explained “Hmph she never told me she had more friends.”Tine thought to himself “Now Back to more serious matters” Dexter interrupted “Yes She will be waking Up Soon” Mandark explained. Then I woke up I yawned Everyone Ran And Greeted me “Guys Guys! Calm down I’m fine!”I exclaimed with delight “Dexter Update me on the situation please.” I Told him “That is Not Your concern right now. Right Now I want you to go outside and relax You’ve done enough.”Dexter explained to me “well ok call me on my Nano-Com when you need me!”I said as I walked out of the lab.” Now Mandark Get out of my laboratory!” Dexter exclaimed “jeez Dexter The Least you could do is say please!”Mandark Complained
“Well Guys I’m not evil anymore!” I Said As I spun around “Glad Your Back to normal!” Bell Exclaimed” Yeah me too…”I said Then Numbuh One, Numbuh 4 And Numbuh 5 walked up to me “So? How’d It go?” Numbuh 1 Asked Me.” It went good Dexter won’t tell me ANYTHING On the situation Though.”I explained “Uhmm we can’t Tell you anything either” Numbuh 5 Told me “WHAT?!”I exclaimed “Sorry Dexter’s Orders” Numbuh 4 told me “Figures!”I said to myself “Calm down Angel!” Tina exclaimed “Yeah Dexter Told Us to get you up to the treehouse so you can rest!”Amy explained To me. “Ugh Since when do you listen to Dexter Amy? You Usually Listen to Mandark!” I exclaimed. “well Dexter Told us He could get us back to the Past to stop Fuse!” She Snapped “Oh yeah! I forgot that! “Tina exclaimed “Well we Gotta Get Something for the time machine!” Amy exclaimed. “Well we will See You guys later!!” Lina exclaimed As They Raced Off. “Well it’s Me, Tine, Cookie, Bell, Autumn, Fire, And Chief!”I told everyone. “Well We Bored With nothing to do!”Cookie said Bell Just giggled. ”Well we could Go to foster’s!”Autumn Suggested
“Hmm Sounds good!”I exclaimed. We Arrived At Fosters Mr. Herrimen Greeted us “Ah Ms. Angel And her Friends” He Nodded “Where Is Mac And Bloo?” I asked him “Top floor ”He Sighed as he said that “ Thanks Herrimen!” I exclaimed and we went up to the top floor Of the huge mansion “Wow! This Place is big!”Bell exclaimed.” Yes It Is and there’s Bloo!” I exclaimed “Hey Bloo? Where’s Mac?”I asked “Bottom Floor!” He exclaimed “I’m Gonna Stay with Bloo Till you find Mac” Cookie and Tine Said In unison “Umm Good Idea” I said to both of them “Come On Guys” I said As I leaded the way Downstairs “Hey mac There you are!” I said. “H-hey Angel…” He Said
“Hey Mac Are you ok?” I Asked “Oh I’m fine.”He replied I could tell he was Nervous “Come On Lets Go find Bloo” I Suggested “Y-Yeah Good Idea”
He Said We Raced Upstairs Where everyone was “Well Guys we Just Came To Say Hi” I explained to them “A-Actually Angel!” Mac Shouted Out “ Could you help Us with something…?”He asked Hoping I’d Say Yes “ of course Mac What Do you need?”I Said To Him “Well since You Are Kind Of A Big sister towards me Do Ya Think You could take out The Freaks Downstairs?”He Asked “Well I Know I’m Kinda A Big Sister to you so yeah I’ll help!”I said “ Great!” Bloo Blurted out “ Oh and Frankie Is Missing Could You go look for her?” He Asked “Yeah Sure where did you last see her?”I asked “The Graveyard!!” Bloo Said excitedly Hoping I would take him with us.”The Graveyard? Let’s Go!”I said To everyone “Yeah!” Bloo Said “Woah Woah! Where do you think your Goin?”I asked Them “ Uhh with you?” mac And Bloo said in unison “Welll Wheres Goo?” I Asked Them “ I’m Sure She’d Like To Watch You guys!”I said. Just as I said That Go Came out And Started Going On All about the amount of Imaginary Friends She could make “Thanks Goo ”I said to myself
And we raced off We Saw Frankie but she couldn’t see us “Hey Frankie!” I yelled. She Didn’t hear me I decided to try again this time I yelled louder “Hey Frankie!!!!!!!” I yelled. “ Hey Angel! How’s everyone?!” She called back “ They’re Fine!” I called back she came up to us “Well Lets Get in The Bus!” She said delightfully. We Drove To foster’s “Hey bunny!” Frankie Called to Herrimen. “ Ms. Frances!”He Called
“Yeah yeah Bunny Where Mac And Bloo?”Frankie Asked “Master Blooreguard And Master Mac Are On The top Floor With Ms. Goo” Herrimen explained “Oh And Ms. Angel? Master Eduardo Requested you Right away” He said “ Oh Ok!”I Exclaimed I Ran Into Eduardo’s room Eduardo was sitting where Coco’s Nest was “Eduardo?”I said. I wasn’t Sure if everything was alright so I decided to sit next to him And try and help figure out what was going on “Hola Senorita Angel” He Greeted me Quietly “ Hola Senor Eduardo” I said to him and We both giggled “ I Am missing Coco” He said “Well I’m sure She’s Safe” I said to him You see My favorite Imaginary Friends we Eduardo And Coco Because They Are so cool But Coco went missing A Few weeks ago… “ I Miss Her!” Eduardo wailed He Grabbed me And Hugged me tight “ Please Find Her And don’t get caught By those Freaky fusions Senorita Angel” He whispered “ I won’t Eduardo” I Said Reasuringly “ Now Go” Eduardo Said “ They Are Probably Looking for you Senorita” Eduardo Whispered “Bye Eduardo…” I said and a teardrop Rolled Down My eye He Smiled I Smiled Too We Both Could Tell We were Always Gonna Be The Closest Of friends I waved He waved “Ok Guys we gotta find Coco!” I said. “But where can she be?” Bloo Said
“Your Staying Here with Mac and Frankie”I Told him Bloo crossed his arms
I could tell he was disappointed “But… If YoU want Take this it’s A nano-com! You can Call me And I can call you” I said as I pointed to me then him “Ok! Yay I get high tech Stuff!!”He Blurted out. Frankie and Mac Rolled there eyes “Duck!”I yelled as I saw Fusion Fourarms “Fusion Fourarms At nine o’ clock!” Tine Yelled. “Well Actually its five o’ clock” Bloo Corrected “Just duck!” I yelled we all ducked I got up And Shoot Flames at The fusion he Fell to the ground Leaving behind A Nano Four-arms “ Wow Nano Four-arms!” I Shouted in excitement “Cool!” Mac and Bloo Shouted In unison “Well Guys Its time for us to go look for Coco remember Bloo if and when you need us call us on this” I explained to him He Gave it to Mac “where was the last pace you guys saw Coco?” I Asked hoping they would have an answer “She Was at downtown Laying her eggs!”Mac explained “Ok Off to downtown we set off Then My nano-com Rang “Hello?” I Answered “Hey Angel! Fusion Bubbles Is Giving me a hard time with Octi!! She won’t give Him back!” She explained “No problem bubbles!”I said “But first Your Gonna Need Nano Wilt” she said “why him?” I asked “ Because Your gonna need him” She explained “Ok!” we went to Fusion wilt’s Lair
Back to top Go down
BriBri101

BriBri101

PostSubject: Re: Angel Adventures Season 1   Angel Adventures Season 1 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 11:48 am

Chapter 6 Friends Forever
We arrived In fusion Wilt's Lair."Whoa" Bell said "What You scared" Cookie Asked Mockingly "Of course not!!"Bell Said
"Heh Yeah sure."Chief said. Bell Just Mumbled."Guys Stop joking around, We are on a mission!"Angel said "Yeah Guys" Tine Said "Humph your one to talk" Fire said "Whatever Fire" Tine said "There He is!" Bell exclaimed. Fusion wilt came running towards us, He attacked us. Angel shoot fireballs at him, as soon as she stopped he was defeated and out Popped Nano wilt "Great You got him!"Bubbles chirped in on the Nano-com."Yeah Theres one for all of us!" Bell exclaimed "Yep."Cookie said "Ok Now You can get down to Townsville hall!"Bubbles Said "We'll be right there!"I said "Great!" Bubbles Chirped we rushed down to Townsville Hall And saw Bubbles crying "Bubbles what’s wrong?!" Bell Called "Oh you’re here "She sniffled "Yeah what’s wrong?" Angel asked."Octi Is gone" Bubbles Cried "Uhh what about Buttercup?" Chief asked "Don’t say her name" Angel whispered."Oops sorry Bubbles I forgot..." Chief said."No its ok Chief" Bubbles said, Just as she said that Blossom Flew in "Hey Bubbles, I spotted Buttercup!"Blossom Yelled "Great!" Bubbles Shouted, Blossom waved "Hey Angel? I'm going to go with Blossom, Can You go defeat Fusion Bubbles and Get Octi back?" Bubbles asked "Sure!" Angel said "Where to?"Bell Asked "Pokey Oaks North!"Angel answered; they all raced off towards pokey oaks north. "Ok so......-"Chief was cut-off, by the sound of footsteps."Chief?" A Voice asked "Yeah...." Chief replied" It’s me Atomic!" Atomic Said "Where'd you come from!" Chief said "Pokey Oaks South duh!" Another Voice said "Oh No. It can’t be" I said “Ugh Its Dawg” Chief complained “Umm I’m right here!!” Dawg said “We Know!” I said sarcastically, Amy came back. “Hey Angel Guess what!?” Amy asked excitedly I turned her towards Atomic “You know you like him Amy!” I whispered “I do not!” she shouted “Do not what?” Dawg asked ‘Girl stuff DAWG!” I yelled at him “Oh and Amy? Where’s Tina and Lina?!” I asked “…….” There was silence for a long time “Tina-....” Amy started, tears rolling down her eyes “I’ll put it this way we have to get back to the past!” Amy said ‘Tina’s gone…”Amy finished “What About Lina?!” I Asked Impatiently “She drowned in a Fusion ocean” Amy said “Ugh! What else could go wrong!?” I Shouted “Uhm How about fusion Bubbles!!” Bell Said “Impossible we aren’t in her lair!” Amy said. “Oh hey Angel! You’re late for training!” Fusion Bubbles said “Of course! Sorry Fusion Bubbles!”I said “Angel what are you doing?” Amy whispered “Follow my lead” I whispered back, I jumped on fusion Bubbles’ Back, “Amy now!” I shouted Amy ran under Fusion bubbles and disappeared then tripped her “Tine slash her!” I told Tine “You don’t want to do this Angel!” Fusion Bubbles Protested “What do you mean?!” I asked angrily “I Mean I’ll give you Octi and The Final Orb “Tine give me your sword!” I said, He Threw The sword up, and I caught it and held it to the Fusion’s Neck “Give Me Octi and The orb and I’ll spare you!” I said, Fusion bubbles gave me The Items “Heh I lied!” I said And Slashed her neck, I picked up Octi and the Orb, and “Ok Tine, Cookie, Autumn, and Fire Go deliver this To Bubbles” I said and threw Them Octi “Amy, Chief, Atomic, Epic, Bell, and Dawg you’re with me! Heres your sword Tine!” I said and threw Him his sword back. He caught it, ‘We’re Going to give this Fusion orb to Dexter” I said proudly “Amy tell Atomic You like him!” Dawg whispered “Good thing I got my Own Sword” She said and took out her sword “Ok Ok! I’ll shut up!!” Dawg shouted “Heh Atomic tell Amy You like her” Dawg whispered to Atomic “Shut up Dawg” Atomic said full of anger “Heh Heh they know they like each other” Dawg said to himself, We Arrived In Dexter’s Lab, we were greeted By Computress, “Hello Angel, And friends Dexter is in The Next room discussing Something with Prof. Utonium and Mandark,” Computress Finished “Thanks Computress Can we go in we have something all three of them would like to see!” I Said “ Of course Angel” Computress said and lead them Towards A Mechanical Door “Dexter and the rest are in here” Computress said and hovered off, I Knocked “ Dexter It’s me Angel!” I shouted, “Hold on guys” Dexter told Utonium and Mandark, He Opened the door “Ah Angel Come on in!” Dexter said, Mandark was sitting down with the Prof. “I Have something you would like to see” I said “what is it?!” Mandark asked eagerly “It’s a Fusion orb…” I said and took The two out of my bag “ I got them from Completing Missions From my fusion sister “ I finished “ Interesting” The Prof. Said “what is it Utonium?” Dexter and I asked in unison “ It has Fusion matter and it can be used to make a human a fusion!” Utonium said “so that’s what fusion Numbuh 2 meant when he said “First part of going fusion”” I said “ You will go finish Your fusion Training Angel” Dexter said “ But Dexter what Happens If I’m not able to control myself and destroy my friends!?” I asked “Don’t worry” he walked over to me and Placed A Micro-chip on my neck. “This Micro-Chip will control the fusion in you Its why we didn’t take it all out…” Dexter explained “I understand…” I said “Good take these with you and Meet your fusion sister on Planet fusion since you can survive up there” Dexter finished , I smiled I teleported up on Planet fusion “ Sorry Fuse, Fusion Numbuh 5 called me in for a surprise inspection…” I said “ Very well go get your fusion sister she’s training against numbuh 3 and numbuh 4 fusions actually” Fuse stated “Alright” I said and teleported down to where My fusion sister was fighting “ Glad you could make it” she said holding back Fusion numbuh 4 “So am I….” I said “ Take care of Numbuh 3 I got Numbuh4!” she said and destroyed Numbuh 4 in 1 hit I transformed into a tiger and Pounced on Fusion Numbuh 3 “Your Gone!” I growled “Good Job,” My fusion Sister said, I Nodded “Your next training Partner is Fusion Blossom,” She finished “ Ok! I’m ready” I said “You will get a new power from her…” She Started “that is if you defeat her” She finished “Understood!” I said And teleported to Fusion Bossom’s Lair in pokey Oaks “Oh hi Angel- Or should I say Fusion Angel” Fusion Blossom said And laughed “Yeah” I giggled nervously “Ok, what shall I do” I asked nervously (Meanwhile with everyone else and with Dexter) “ I hope Angel’s alright” Chief said with a sigh “ Aw does little Chief like Little Angel?” Dawg Mocked him “Will you shut up Dawg?!” Chief Yelled “ Sheesh! No need to be hurtful!” Dawg Groaned “Guys we’re back!” Tine Said “Hey where’s Angel?” Fire Asked “Hey Tine!” Dawg started “My Brother, Chief likes Angel!” Dawg giggled “What!?” Tine yelled” What’s the matter Tine?” Bell Asked “Well” Tine started “He Likes Angel too!” Amy finished his sentence “AMY!” Tine said “Say what now?” Chief asked. “Oooh! Chief likes Angel And Tine Likes Angel!” Dawg Snickers “Shut up Dawg!” Tine and Chief Yelled “How about a duel?” Tine asked “Your kidding me!”Chief Shouted “Scared?” Tine asked “Nope I’ll win, Surely I’m better for Angel then you!” Chief said “Aha! You admit it Chief” Dawg said “Yeah unlike Atomic!” Chief stared at Atomic and Amy “What?!” Atomic And Amy asked at the same time “Nothing” Chief said “Ready?” Tine “Whenever you are!”Chief said “Amy Make an Arena For us” Tine Demanded. “Don’t talk to her like that!” Atomic said “Angel put me in charge!” Tine said “I don’t recall Angel saying that.” Epic replied “Shut up Tech boy!” Tine Yelled (With Angel) “Ok Angel you can go take a break” Her fusion sister said “Thank you” I replied and teleported back on earth where everyone was “Hey guys I’m back!” I shouted “ Chief and Tine are fighting over you!” Dawg, Amy and Atomic said in unison. “Guys!” I Began “Oh Angel just in time to watch me pulverize Tine!” Chief exclaimed “I got a question.” I said “Yeah?” Chief asked. “What kind of battle is this??” I asked stressed out “Till the death” Tine said “Figures.” I said “Go ahead” I sighed, Tine ran out Chief and Chief jumped up, “Get down here!” Tine yelled “Not happening ugly” Chief said holding on to the bars, Then Chief Jumped Down And kicked Tine in the stomach, “ That the best you got?!” Tine asked “You haven’t even seen the best I got!” Chief Shouted. Chief transformed into a robot and shot lasers at Tine, with Tine dodging all but one, he got shot in his Right leg. “Give up yet?” Chief asked before shooting one more laser to finish him off. “No! I’m not giving up!” Tine shouted and rolled over “You little cretin” Chief said and Shot lasers at Tine and Tine fell to the ground, I ran in the arena, “Angel!” Amy yelled as Chief shot a laser and it hit me “Ugh” I groaned as I was pushed back I was knocked out “Angel!” Chief Yelled “Chief! I know you wanted to finish off Tine I didn’t think you’d go that far!” Dawg said and ran over to me “I-I-I didn’t mean to” he said as he watched Tine die “Angel? Angel? Angel?!” everyone asked as Dexter and Numbuh 1 arrived in a SCAMPER “Back up, back up numbuh 5 said back up!!” Numbuh 5 shouted. They wheeled me to the KND’s Medic’s place; Numbuh 82341 (made up numbuh) checked my pulse “She’ll be fine. Who was stoopid enough to shoot a laser at her anyway?!” Numbuh 82341 asked “I- I did.” Chief sighed “Good Job. The fusion matter was going to get to her” Numbuh 82341 said “Really?!” Chief asked. “Yeah its good you got you got her when you did!” Numbuh 82341 exclaimed. I woke up, “Angel!!” everyone exclaimed “Not sure if I should ask this But, where’s Tine?” I asked knowing the answer “Chief won the fight, Tine is dead” Dawg said, I sighed and walked outside and looked up. “Sorry Tine…” I whispered “Well? The Time machine is ready!” Amy said. Amy’s communicator rang. “Hello?” She answered. “It’s Mandark!” Mandark exclaimed “We are ready for you on the Tree house!” Mandark said “Thanks Mandark” Amy said and hung up “We are going back to the past!!!” Amy exclaimed. “That’s nice” I sighed “ are you alright?” Chief asked cautiously. “Yeah. It’s just he was my friend since elementary school” I finished “I’m sorry” Chief said “It’s alright” I said “come on you want to get back to the past and stop Fuse right?!?” I asked determined again as always “Of course!” Chief exclaimed “I thought you’d be mad at me” Chief said “I Am” I said jokingly “Are you kidding?” Chief asked, “Of course I am!” I giggled. “Oh ok!” Chief exclaimed. “Let’s get going Fuse is probably preparing a welcoming committee for us.” Amy And Bell said, “Of course he is and we’re going to be ready!” Chief and I said. “Wow five minutes outside and they’re friends again even though Chief almost killed Angel.” Dawg said “Ok Meet us at Genius Grove before you go.” Dexter and Mandark Buzzed in on the Nano-com
“Ok… what for?” Amy asked “You going to get Mandark industries, And Dex-labs Hovers boards” Mandark exclaimed.
“Oh cool” I Said
“Angel?” Mandark asked
“Yeah?” I asked
“ Get to Eddy, and Eduardo, They want to give you something.” Mandark said
Back to top Go down
Himsangel

Himsangel

PostSubject: Re: Angel Adventures Season 1   Angel Adventures Season 1 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 12:28 pm

wow bri thats a lot to read ive read the top one and i think its better than mine
Back to top Go down
BriBri101

BriBri101

PostSubject: Re: Angel Adventures Season 1   Angel Adventures Season 1 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 9:30 pm

Thanks! Yours is good to!
Back to top Go down
Himsangel

Himsangel

PostSubject: Re: Angel Adventures Season 1   Angel Adventures Season 1 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 1:56 am

not many people think that but thanks
Back to top Go down
BriBri101

BriBri101

PostSubject: Re: Angel Adventures Season 1   Angel Adventures Season 1 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 2:20 am

Chapter 6 Three Little Words.
“Umm ok?” I replied. “Guys I’ll meet you at the tree house!” I ran to the cul-de-sac to meet Eduardo and Eddy.
“I’m here!” I called. I walked forwards.
“Senorita Angel, Oh its Muy muy muy great to see you!” Eduardo shouted.
“Yeah whatever,” Eddy said, Eduardo and Eddy were standing side by side.
“I got cash for you for the past repay me when your there.” Eddy snickered.
“Gee thanks Eddy I think…” I said and grabbed the Taros from him I counted them, “30K! Thanks Eddy!”
“I have weapon and armor for you Senorita!” Eduardo said He handed me A Cannon, A sword, and he had a Duplicate of Samurai Jack’s sword.
“What’s this?” I asked him looking at the sword I raised it.
“It’s a duplicate of Samurai Jack’s sword!” Dexter beeped in. “Now that you have those things get to Sector V!”
I Hugged Eduardo. I and Eddy did our secret handshake. I was on my way to finding my Sister and defeating Fuse himself! I ran down to the SCAMPER.
“Get me to sector V!” I spoke; I held the sword with pride The SCAMPER pilot flew me down to Sector V. I ran to the tree house and I saw A KND hover board. I knew it was for me. Amy had a hover bike, Atomic, Chief, And Epic had hover boards. While Dawg had a Kimchi cloud. Bell had a purple hover board. Fire had a flying brain. Autumn and Cookie both had hover bikes that looked like they were designed by Mandark.
“Let’s go!” Amy insisted as we ran over to the teleporter. We saw Numbuh 2, Computress, Samurai Jack, Eddy, Eduardo and Numbuh 5.
With my hover board in my hand I ran with Amy, and my group. “Get us to the past!” Amy shouted at the Dexbot.
The Dexbot pressed some buttons and whoosh! We were inside the time machine. Everyone said their goodbyes. Numbuh 5 was finding it hard to say goodbye to me. She hugged me and didn’t let go until Chief came over and broke it up. We talked to Numbuh 2.
“I told myself I wouldn’t cry….” Numbuh 2 said. I held my KND hover board and Joined Chief he said his goodbye and we also talked to Computress ad then Buttercup.
“Give Fuse a couple of kicks in the butt for me!” Buttercup said. She hugged me and then Bell. Then she gave a high-five to the rest of the guys. I was almost in tears. I ran over to join my friends. We all wave,
“WAITTTT!!!” Computress shouted. Then she hovered over to us all she had 8 belts.
“Belts?” Amy asked. She looked at Computress with a confused look.
“Nano-coms. They’re upgraded!” Computress explained. She hand 1 to each of us we put them on.
“Thanks Computress!!”Atomic exclaimed. Amy giggled Atomic and Amy then Began to blush.
“Awww, they’re blushing.”I whispered to Chief. We both laughed. Then we walked over to the time machine of course we were the first in it. We got through it and saw the blue sky there was more land.
“Do you think anyone remembers us?” Chief asked. He was still looking around.
“Probably not, we will get a mission.”I said then my Nano-com beeped.
Atomic and Amy got through the time machine. Epic and Dawg got through. Fire, Cookie and Autumn got through to.
I and Chief already took off on our hover boards. So everyone thought we had to split up.
“Atomic and Amy are group one.” Epic explained.
Amy giggled, Atomic was excited. Atomic and Amy gave each other a high five. They both got on their vehicles and rode them off to Tech Square.
Epic decided to go find Lina. Seeing how he liked her because she is a smart girl.
Dawg wanted an adventure so he automatically took off to Habitat homes.
Fire wanted to find Tina. Tina was a cool girl so she was probably hanging out with Numbuh 5 and Dee Dee in Genius Grove. Fire took off in that direction. Chief and I were at Orchid Bay.
“What are we looking for again?” I asked. Looking around I saw some monsters I also saw some ships. I saw some candy pirates and I saw the Grim Reaper.
“We don’t have a mission, yet anyway.” Chief said he sat near me. We both looked up and we both saw Planet Fusion and the blue sky.
“Atomic, why are we here?” Amy asked, she was also looking around. She saw Atomic talking with Dexter. So she decided to go talk to Mandark. She changed her mind and walked over to Atomic and Dexter.
“Oh hey Amy.” Atomic said. He and Amy walked around. They saw a lot of Ads some from Dexter and some from Mandark.
“Competitive.” Amy said, she took out a new hover board she got from Mandark.
“Oooh! You want a race?” Atomic asked her.
“Yes, loser has to tell the winner one of his or her secrets…” Amy said, she knew she was going to regret. She and Atomic got out they’re vehicles.
“Start at Tech Square and end at Endsville.” Amy said she had already taken off.
Atomic caught up with her and he actually got ahead of her. Amy put it in overdrive and rode past Atomic leaving him in the dust. She has already made it to Endsville. She waited for half an hour finally Atomic showed.
“I beat you!” Amy giggled “I want a secret make it a good one to!”
Atomic sighed he grabbed Amy’s hand and pulled her away. Amy walked with him. She was thinking the race was a bad idea because Atomic walked at least a mile in front of her.
Amy decided it was time to tell Atomic how she really felt. She ran up to Atomic and got in front of him she grabbed his arm.
“Atomic! My secret is that I like you, I really like you Atomic.” Amy sighed. What Atomic didn’t know is a kid shot Amy by accident. Amy collapsed.
“Amy!” Atomic shouted. Atomic grabbed Amy’s arm and carried her to the Tree house.
Atomic was angry and sad at the same time. He was almost in tears because Amy was seriously injured. Dawg flew in on Kimchi. He saw Atomic and Amy.
“Apparently all the girls are injured” he said. Dawg pointed to Chief carrying Angel in. “Wow, Amy admitted she liked Atomic.” Dawg said laughing. He was so happy.
“Dawg what is wrong with you?!” Atomic asked angrily. “The girls are injured!”
“Not my problem.” Dawg snickered. He ran outside and rode his Kimchi cloud.
“Leave him Atomic.” Chief said. “He’s a little young if you know what I mean. He’s not serious.”
Atomic laughed. He walked over to a chair and sat down, hoping Amy would wake up soon. Chief also sat down he was so angry. A green kid shot Angel and apparently the green kid shot Amy to.
“Hey you two! Go get some rest!” A voice shouted at them. Atomic and Chief looked and saw two kids. One with dark hair one with light hair.
“Who are you?” Atomic asked. Looking at the black hair kid she looked familiar.
“I’m Kuki Sanban. But you can call me Numbuh 3” Kuki said.
“And I’m Numbuh 4.” Numbuh 4 said.
“Where do we sleep?” Atomic asked he was staring at Amy.
“Those two girls will be fine; they just got hit by fusion matter…” Numbuh 4 stated. He Pointed Atomic and Chief to the door. Atomic and Chief began walking but stopped Amy and Angel weren’t breathing.
“Angel!” Chief shouted. He already almost killed her he didn’t want to see her die.
“Amy!!” Atomic shouted. Just then a medical person came in and Atomic and Chief knew they had to go
Back to top Go down
Ian Koal

Ian Koal

PostSubject: Re: Angel Adventures Season 1   Angel Adventures Season 1 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 3:36 am

*claps*
Back to top Go down
BriBri101

BriBri101

PostSubject: Re: Angel Adventures Season 1   Angel Adventures Season 1 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 3:39 am

*Bows* Thank you thank you!

Amy: too bad ----- dies though.

Angel: You better shut it Amy.
Back to top Go down
Ian Koal

Ian Koal

PostSubject: Re: Angel Adventures Season 1   Angel Adventures Season 1 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 3:42 am

Ian: You mean ----?
Back to top Go down
BriBri101

BriBri101

PostSubject: Re: Angel Adventures Season 1   Angel Adventures Season 1 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 3:46 am

Amy: OH HE KNOWS! Have him desommisioned immidiatly!
Numbuh 4, 5, 2, 1 and 3 runs in throwing Ian on a chaair and has his memories erased.
Back to top Go down
Ian Koal

Ian Koal

PostSubject: Re: Angel Adventures Season 1   Angel Adventures Season 1 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 3:46 am

Spencer: We all know. It's on FF.
Back to top Go down
BriBri101

BriBri101

PostSubject: Re: Angel Adventures Season 1   Angel Adventures Season 1 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 3:48 am

Me: Seriously do you all really know who it is?

Angel: Its! Me covers her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Ian Koal

Ian Koal

PostSubject: Re: Angel Adventures Season 1   Angel Adventures Season 1 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 3:49 am

Everybody I know: Yep, it starts with a T!
Back to top Go down
BriBri101

BriBri101

PostSubject: Re: Angel Adventures Season 1   Angel Adventures Season 1 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 3:51 am

Tina: if your talking bout me your wrong, i'm in the past.
Tine: If your talking bout me your alsowrong remeber I return.
Back to top Go down
Ian Koal

Ian Koal

PostSubject: Re: Angel Adventures Season 1   Angel Adventures Season 1 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 3:52 am

Ian: Wait what?
Back to top Go down
BriBri101

BriBri101

PostSubject: Re: Angel Adventures Season 1   Angel Adventures Season 1 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 3:53 am

Angel: Tina's My friend. Tina is my friend also, remeber Chief killed him in one of the chapter he's gonna return so you guys have no idea whos dying.

Tina: Nope!

Tine: Nuh-uh!

Amy: You don't know much. hehe!
Back to top Go down
Ian Koal

Ian Koal

PostSubject: Re: Angel Adventures Season 1   Angel Adventures Season 1 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 3:54 am

When does season 2 start?
Back to top Go down
BriBri101

BriBri101

PostSubject: Re: Angel Adventures Season 1   Angel Adventures Season 1 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 3:55 am

Amy: Bri is working on it, remeber Your in it Ian, get into character
Back to top Go down
Ian Koal

Ian Koal

PostSubject: Re: Angel Adventures Season 1   Angel Adventures Season 1 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 3:56 am

Ian: I am? Oh yeah. Hi Angel, Amy.
Back to top Go down
BriBri101

BriBri101

PostSubject: Re: Angel Adventures Season 1   Angel Adventures Season 1 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 3:57 am

Tine: Do we even exist?

Tina: Nice question tine.

Lina: I agree,

Angel: relax Tina, Tine, Lina.
Back to top Go down
Ian Koal

Ian Koal

PostSubject: Re: Angel Adventures Season 1   Angel Adventures Season 1 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 3:59 am

Spencer: I feel alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angel Adventures Season 1   Angel Adventures Season 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Angel Adventures Season 1
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
COOKIE FORUMS :: Story Time :: Fan-Fics-
Jump to: