COOKIE FORUMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Banner made by Ian Gamma

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:22 am
Top posters
Cookiedough
Coming Soon! Teen Titans: The New Girls. I_vote_lcapComing Soon! Teen Titans: The New Girls. I_voting_barComing Soon! Teen Titans: The New Girls. I_vote_rcap 
Ian Koal
Coming Soon! Teen Titans: The New Girls. I_vote_lcapComing Soon! Teen Titans: The New Girls. I_voting_barComing Soon! Teen Titans: The New Girls. I_vote_rcap 
BriBri101
Himsangel
Miku Hatsune
Wiggy Opez
Greenganon
SuperiorMX13
nina argostabyss
Vilgax Vex
Latest topics
» whats your favorite item(s)
Coming Soon! Teen Titans: The New Girls. EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 2:01 pm by Dannychows

» War of Fuse: Alpha Aftermath: Class
Coming Soon! Teen Titans: The New Girls. EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:10 pm by Dejalynn

» i got a suggeston
Coming Soon! Teen Titans: The New Girls. EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:58 pm by Cookiedough

» HELP ME PLZ!
Coming Soon! Teen Titans: The New Girls. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:12 pm by Himsangel

» Events Section under Cookie Talk
Coming Soon! Teen Titans: The New Girls. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 5:08 am by replicahandbags12

» Sidekick RP
Coming Soon! Teen Titans: The New Girls. EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 10:00 pm by Cookiedough

» Banner Contest Thankgiving (11/26/09)-Christmas Eve (12/24/09)
Coming Soon! Teen Titans: The New Girls. EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:05 pm by Cookiedough

» Foster's Castle for Imaginary Friends
Coming Soon! Teen Titans: The New Girls. EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 7:59 pm by Himsangel

» Promotions
Coming Soon! Teen Titans: The New Girls. EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 7:58 pm by Cookiedough

Affiliates

Coming Soon! Teen Titans: The New Girls.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BriBri101

BriBri101

Coming Soon! Teen Titans: The New Girls. Empty
PostSubject: Coming Soon! Teen Titans: The New Girls.   Coming Soon! Teen Titans: The New Girls. EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 6:45 am

Theme with lyrics! The Original Teen Titans Theme.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHnZQJ4Unpk&feature=related

I'm writing a new story! Teen Titans: The New Girl! The New Girls are me and my sister, Shayleen (My Sis) and Kiara (me). It will include the Original Teen Titans Crew and Slade and all the other villains!

Robin - The leader, a great friend, really cool, When Kiara and her sister meet him they learn about they're powers... Robin has some very cool gadgets to! (Please note i might add more characters.)

Starfire: The Happy Girl of the group! Shayleen is exactly like Starfire while Kiara is exactly like Raven, Starfire and her sister Blackfire meet again, while Blackfire is being watched, Blackfire makes sure to get everyone to know that she's nice now, but Kiara and Raven don't believe it.

Raven: The quiet girl, the darkness controlling girl to. Kiara and her and good friends when they meet. They give each other more power everyday just by looking at each other a meditating of course!

Cyborg - Otherwise known as CY, Cyborg is Beast boy's Best friend, BB and Cy are so tight!

Beast Boy: Able to turn into any animal whatsoever, even mythical animals! BB is happy-go-lucky! He and Shayleen like each other, but never will tell,

Enemies

Jynx

Slade

Black Fire

Jynx's Crew
Friends
Aqualad and his crew
The Twins

Kiara Black - Kiara is the quietest, even quieter then Raven, she knows BB and Shayleen like each other, but she won't tell, even though she wants to let everyone know she will never tell anyone! She wants to make sure everyone trusts her, although Raven already Trusts her.

Shayleen Black – Shayleen is the cutest of the twins, with blonde hair, blue eyes, and a white cape and mask she is the cutie of the bunch, next to Starfire of course! Shayleen, like to be called Shay, Shay is a cute name she got from her dad.

Shayleen’s Power is wind and light. A perfect combo for a perfect girl! Shayleen’s first enemy is Blackfire,

Kiara’s power is Darkness and water. A nice combo for a quiet girl, Kiara tends to never use her powers Kiara’s first enemy is automatically Jynx,
Back to top Go down
http://alot-of-stuff.forumotion.net/sign-up-sheets-f16/
Himsangel

Himsangel

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon! Teen Titans: The New Girls.   Coming Soon! Teen Titans: The New Girls. EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 2:03 pm

START START START START START START YAY Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Ian Koal

Ian Koal

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon! Teen Titans: The New Girls.   Coming Soon! Teen Titans: The New Girls. EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 2:27 am

OOH! I can't wait till it starts!
Back to top Go down
Wiggy Opez

Wiggy Opez

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon! Teen Titans: The New Girls.   Coming Soon! Teen Titans: The New Girls. EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 1:22 pm

i guess we'll never know
Back to top Go down
Himsangel

Himsangel

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon! Teen Titans: The New Girls.   Coming Soon! Teen Titans: The New Girls. EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:14 pm

DONT SAY DAT!!!!!!!!!!!! :[
Back to top Go down
Wiggy Opez

Wiggy Opez

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon! Teen Titans: The New Girls.   Coming Soon! Teen Titans: The New Girls. EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:02 pm

you cant beat the inebitablealdfkjas;ldfkj
Back to top Go down
Himsangel

Himsangel

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon! Teen Titans: The New Girls.   Coming Soon! Teen Titans: The New Girls. EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 7:48 pm

I JUST DID Razz
Back to top Go down
Wiggy Opez

Wiggy Opez

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon! Teen Titans: The New Girls.   Coming Soon! Teen Titans: The New Girls. EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:30 pm

how? ITS NEVA COMING YO!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming Soon! Teen Titans: The New Girls.   Coming Soon! Teen Titans: The New Girls. Empty

Back to top Go down

Coming Soon! Teen Titans: The New Girls.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
COOKIE FORUMS :: Story Time :: Fan-Fics-
Jump to: