COOKIE FORUMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Banner made by Ian Gamma

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:22 am
Top posters
Cookiedough
Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. I_vote_lcapAnimal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. I_voting_barAnimal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. I_vote_rcap 
Ian Koal
Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. I_vote_lcapAnimal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. I_voting_barAnimal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. I_vote_rcap 
BriBri101
Himsangel
Miku Hatsune
Wiggy Opez
Greenganon
SuperiorMX13
nina argostabyss
Vilgax Vex
Latest topics
» whats your favorite item(s)
Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 2:01 pm by Dannychows

» War of Fuse: Alpha Aftermath: Class
Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:10 pm by Dejalynn

» i got a suggeston
Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:58 pm by Cookiedough

» HELP ME PLZ!
Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:12 pm by Himsangel

» Events Section under Cookie Talk
Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 5:08 am by replicahandbags12

» Sidekick RP
Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 10:00 pm by Cookiedough

» Banner Contest Thankgiving (11/26/09)-Christmas Eve (12/24/09)
Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:05 pm by Cookiedough

» Foster's Castle for Imaginary Friends
Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 7:59 pm by Himsangel

» Promotions
Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 7:58 pm by Cookiedough

Affiliates

Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston.

Go down 
+2
Wiggy Opez
Vilgax Vex
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Vilgax Vex

Vilgax Vex

Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. Empty
PostSubject: Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston.   Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:07 pm

Now THIS is something I'll have lots of fun writing! I'm moving soon, so I'm quite busy, but I'll write when I can! Hope you guys enjoy!

The Chronicles of Johnston.

Prologue: Johnston, ho!

“Well, we be arriving in Johnston soon.”

The boy nodded.

“Say… What’s your name, lad? ‘Fraid I didn’t catch it.” The driver asked the boy. The driver was a turtle, wearing a blue uniform.

“…It’s Liam.” He muttered.

“Aye. Well, why ye be going to Johnston? It has it’s attractions and all, but, it’s out in the middle of nowhere! Why Johnston?” He asked me, peering at me through his mirror.

“I’m getting away from the city, if you must know. Now, how long until we arrive?” Liam asked.

“Ah, it be just over there! Do ye see it?” The driver said, excitedly.

Liam looked out the window, but all he saw was a huge wall of rock, surrounding what should have been the town. “But where is it?”

“Ah, yes… The town, as you can see, is surrounded by a wall of rock. No one is really sure how it got there, but there are many rumors… I don’t believe any of them, though. There’s just as much chance of one being true as there is catching a blue marlin in January! WAR HAR HAR!” He laughed heartily.

“Right… Well, how do we get in?” Liam asked.

“There be a gate that we can enter through on the other side. I’ll drop ye off there, and ye’ll be on yer way! Ah, there it be now!”

He looked out of his window again, and saw a closed, brown, gate.

“Go on, then! Just knock on the door, and you can take it from there!”

Liam hopped out of the car, and grabbed some bells from his wallet to pay.

“Thanks for the ride, Mr…?”

“Kapp’n. Now, ye be on your way!” Kapp’n took his pay, and drove away.
Liam took a deep breath, stuffed his wallet back into his pocket, and knocked on the gate.
Back to top Go down
Wiggy Opez

Wiggy Opez

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston.   Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:08 pm

Great story Vex I can't wait to hear the next chapter.

Where are you moving to?
Back to top Go down
Cookiedough
Admin
Cookiedough

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston.   Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 11:40 pm

He's movin to Chicago
Back to top Go down
https://cookiedough.forumotion.com
Himsangel

Himsangel

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston.   Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:59 pm

oh happy traveling vil
Back to top Go down
Cute

Cute

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston.   Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:01 pm

Nice.~
Back to top Go down
Ian Koal

Ian Koal

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston.   Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 3:38 am

Wow, this is good.
Back to top Go down
Cookiedough
Admin
Cookiedough

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston.   Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:15 am

It is good. But... i havent seen Vex in a while Neutral And i havent seen Dex too... Neutral Ppl are startin to disapear Sad And idk y...
Back to top Go down
Ian Koal

Ian Koal

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston.   Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:28 pm

The mystery of the disappearing people. DUN DUN DUN!
Back to top Go down
Cookiedough
Admin
Cookiedough

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston.   Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:30 pm

It's scary Shocked xD It's probly school xD
Back to top Go down
Ian Koal

Ian Koal

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston.   Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 11:32 pm

Yeah. I know, call Scooby Doo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston.   Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston. Empty

Back to top Go down

Animal Crossing: Chronicles of Johnston.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
COOKIE FORUMS :: Story Time :: Story Room-
Jump to: