COOKIE FORUMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Banner made by Ian Gamma

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 51 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:22 am
Top posters
Cookiedough
Inuyasha and curse of the brides I_vote_lcapInuyasha and curse of the brides I_voting_barInuyasha and curse of the brides I_vote_rcap 
Ian Koal
Inuyasha and curse of the brides I_vote_lcapInuyasha and curse of the brides I_voting_barInuyasha and curse of the brides I_vote_rcap 
BriBri101
Himsangel
Miku Hatsune
Wiggy Opez
Greenganon
SuperiorMX13
nina argostabyss
Vilgax Vex
Latest topics
» whats your favorite item(s)
Inuyasha and curse of the brides EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 2:01 pm by Dannychows

» War of Fuse: Alpha Aftermath: Class
Inuyasha and curse of the brides EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:10 pm by Dejalynn

» i got a suggeston
Inuyasha and curse of the brides EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:58 pm by Cookiedough

» HELP ME PLZ!
Inuyasha and curse of the brides EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:12 pm by Himsangel

» Events Section under Cookie Talk
Inuyasha and curse of the brides EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 5:08 am by replicahandbags12

» Sidekick RP
Inuyasha and curse of the brides EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 10:00 pm by Cookiedough

» Banner Contest Thankgiving (11/26/09)-Christmas Eve (12/24/09)
Inuyasha and curse of the brides EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 8:05 pm by Cookiedough

» Foster's Castle for Imaginary Friends
Inuyasha and curse of the brides EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 7:59 pm by Himsangel

» Promotions
Inuyasha and curse of the brides EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 7:58 pm by Cookiedough

Affiliates

Inuyasha and curse of the brides

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nina argostabyss

nina argostabyss

Inuyasha and curse of the brides Empty
PostSubject: Inuyasha and curse of the brides   Inuyasha and curse of the brides EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:25 pm

Naraku was still alive. Which mean that Sesshomaru was absolutely restless. Of course, it was a sort of contained restlessness, but Sesshomaru’s determination had not slighted in the least. He was determined to kill Naraku at whatever costs.

Sesshomaru, Jaken, and Rin had been traveling for days with limited breaks. He was being harder on Rin than usual because he no longer had the patience to continuously satisfy her humanly needs. Rin never complained though. She did have a two-headed demon to carry her and keep her company and Sesshomaru always made sure she was well fed and had a fair supply of water. In fact, it was Jaken who posed the biggest nuisance.

“Lord Sesshomaru,” Jaken called. “I don’t think we should be in this forest. There are terrible rumors about-” Sesshomaru had stopped walking and glared back at his loyal (and consistently annoying) servant.

“Oh, My Lord, I apologize!” Jaken said, bowing incessantly. “It was not my place.”

“But Lord Jaken, will you tell me the rumors?” Rin asked. Jaken looked up nervously at Sesshomaru, who had at this point continued walking.

“Well,” Jaken started off nervously. “There are rumors that a she-demon lives in this forest. She lost her lover here hundreds of years ago, and she possessed the entire forest as his memorial. It is known as the Forest of the Forbidden Love, and whoever passes through here is cursed by the demon herself.” Rin looked up at Sesshomaru, who didn’t appear to be listening at all, though with heightened senses like his he most definitely could hear their conversation.

“What kind of curse?” Rin asked.

“They say that the curses can vary, though they are always associated with love.” Jaken explained.

“Wow. Is she going to make Lord Sesshomaru marry someone?” Rin teased.

“She can’t make the great Lord Sesshomaru do anything!” Jaken announced like a faithful servant. Deep down inside, Rin still wondered....

They continued to wander deeper into the forest. Despite Jaken’s confidence in Sesshomaru’s supernatural strength, his cowardice left him shaky and uncertain. What if the demon cursed him as well? Rin had nothing to worry about; she was a child with no sense of direction, but he and Sesshomaru could easily be held accountable for trespassing.

“Is it fresh blood that wanders through his forest?” came a voice, seemingly from the heavens above. It was so sudden that Jaken let out a fearful yelp, which in turn startled Rin who nearly fell off of Aun’s back. Aun simply growled for effect.

“Lord Jaken!” Rin hissed.

“Who dares to enter the Forest of the Forbidden Love?” the voice asked. “Could it be the great Lord Sesshomaru?” Jaken and Rin watched as Sesshomaru’s normally expressionless face transformed into something both focused and hostile.

“You know me?” he asked, never breaking concentration.

“Of course.” was the she-demon’s reply. “Who does not know of Lord Sesshomaru?” Was she mocking him? Her voice was sweet, yet ghostly and firm, and seemed to expand over the forest like a blanket. They was absolutely no way to tell where she was, or if she was even nearby. A loud cackle unexpectedly erupted in the forest and echoed throughout.

“You do not belong here, My Lord.” the demon said. “This forest is not to be trespassed. I did not expect that you would be so foolishly blinded by your aristocracy so as to enter a cursed memorial.” Jaken felt a terrible feeling in the pit of his stomach. He could almost feel the curse brewing in the demon’s throat.

Sesshomaru chose to use this speech as his exit cue. He continued on his way deeper into the forest. Rin immediately guided Aun to follow. Naturally, Jaken, being the coward he was, had a slow start. He knew the rumors all too well. The last thing he wanted was to be cursed.

“My Lord, please reconsider!” Jaken begged, racing after his master. Sesshomaru delivered one fiery glare and Jaken immediately silenced himself. Rin silently mused to herself from atop Aun’s back. Lord Jaken had said that all the curses revolved around love. If that were the case, then the curse didn’t necessarily have to be bad. Rin secretly hoped that the demon would curse Sesshomaru. In her mind he deserved to love and be loved...if that hope was possible.

“It is too late. Lord Sesshomaru, you have desecrated the grave of my love. You have caused the peace of this place to disperse and you have incurred my wrath.” the she-demon said. “Therefore I, Lady Aikou, shall curse you.” Sesshomaru still wasn’t motivated to obey.

“Do as you wish.” he said calmly. Rin was excited.

“Just the reaction I would expect from a demon like you.” Lady Aikou said. Sesshomaru suddenly stopped walking. “This curse cannot be erased unless the terms are complied with. Even in my death it shall remain.”

“My Lord,” Jaken mumbled.

“What does this curse entail then?” Sesshomaru asked.

“It was a pleasure to have your company, My Lord.” Jaken said, turning to run away. Rin hopped off of Aun and grabbed Jaken’s arm to stop him.

“Lord Jaken, Sesshomaru needs us right now!” Rin hissed. Jaken sighed and stayed put.

“Three days left before the wedding bells ring.

He will marry one he does not love,

That does love him.

But if in fact his heart is weak,

He will seek another bride.

And if those three days have not passed,

The curse will be nullified.” Lady Aikou chanted.

“Is that so?” Sesshomaru mused. “I accept.”

Sesshomaru then continued through the forest unalarmed. Rin and Jaken were somewhat confused by Sesshomaru’s indifferent reaction, but they rushed after him. Rin wondered why she and Jaken had not been cursed, but she couldn’t say she was disappointed. She had gotten her wish after all. But she also wondered whether or not Sesshomaru was worried. The curse was a strange one. Who loved Sesshomaru? That was the question, Sesshomaru didn’t love anyone, she was sure. Would he settle with the curse?

Sesshomaru knew from the moment Lady Aikou had uttered the curse that he would not settle. There was only one woman he knew that fit the description. He didn’t care for her in the least. It wasn’t just her scent that repulsed him. He hated the way she tried to employ him to do her dirty work, the way she approached him as if they were equals. She was the filthy offspring of a fool and fraud. Sesshomaru couldn’t marry Kagura. It was impossible. If he allowed it to go through, there would be no way out. He couldn’t marry Kagura and kill her off because she lived as long as Naraku did. That meant he would have to find another bride. But who was worthy of Sesshomaru?

Sesshomaru thought hard about the women he knew well. The selection was limited. He didn’t know very many women besides Kagura, Kikyo, and the two human girls that tagged along after his little brother. None of these women appealed to him much. He turned up his nose especially upon Kagome because of her outstandingly human nature. Even when he heard her voice from a distance it irked him. Kikyo was out of the question as well for much more obvious reasons. That left the demon slayer. She was skilled and strong, seemingly obedient, and she was exceptionally striking. He could easily take her.

“Sango....” Sesshomaru muttered.
Back to top Go down
Cookiedough
Admin
Cookiedough

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha and curse of the brides   Inuyasha and curse of the brides EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 10:56 am

Um... yea this is spose to be for FF Fan-fics... I'm just gonna move this to the story room...
Back to top Go down
https://cookiedough.forumotion.com
nina argostabyss

nina argostabyss

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha and curse of the brides   Inuyasha and curse of the brides EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:16 pm

u never told me before T_T
Back to top Go down
Cookiedough
Admin
Cookiedough

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha and curse of the brides   Inuyasha and curse of the brides EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:38 pm

xD Duznt matter xD
Back to top Go down
https://cookiedough.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inuyasha and curse of the brides   Inuyasha and curse of the brides Empty

Back to top Go down

Inuyasha and curse of the brides
Page 1 of 1